5K – Presented by General Dynamics Mission Systems – Canada
Run, walk or roll 5K with the Canadian Army!
Theme: The 150th anniversary of the establishment of “A” and “B” Batteries of Garrison Artillery and gunnery schools. This represented the first full-time or regular elements of the post-Confederation Canadian Army, and the first step toward the creation of a permanent force.
- We welcome participants and athletes of all abilities and fitness levels
- Challenge yourself to the finish line, or see how you compete with others on our global leaderboard
- Participate solo, or create a team for your family, friends or co-workers
- Upload results with the ASICS Runkeeper App, a connected fitness device, or manual time upload.
- Race outside on your own route, or indoor on a treadmill
- Includes additional access to our exclusive monthly training events, and upcoming distance challenges (coming soon).