5K – Presented by General Dynamics Mission Systems – Canada
Run, walk or roll 5K with the Canadian Army!
Theme: The 150th anniversary of the establishment of “A” and “B” Batteries of Garrison Artillery and gunnery schools. This represented the first full-time or regular elements of the post-Confederation Canadian Army, and the first step toward the creation of a permanent force.
- We welcome participants and athletes of all abilities and fitness levels
- Challenge yourself to the finish line, or see how you compete with others on our global leaderboard
- Participate solo, or create a team for your family, friends or co-workers
- Upload results with the ASICS Runkeeper App, a connected fitness device, or manual time upload.
- Race outside on your own route, or indoor on a treadmill
- Includes additional access to our exclusive monthly training events, and upcoming distance challenges (coming soon).
Exclusive Army Run Gear
Upon your registration you have the option to select the merchandise of your choice.