5K + Half Marathon
Established in 2016, take part in one of Canada’s largest and most unique race experiences!
Theme: Commander’s Challenge
The Canadian Army (CA) motto, “Vigilamus pro te” means to stand on guard for thee, and indicates the CA’s primary purpose: the defence of Canada and all Canadians. The Canadian Army Badge is the symbol held closest to the CA, and Canada Army Run.
- We welcome participants and athletes of all abilities and fitness levels
- Take part in each of the 5K and Half Marathon events under one registration.
- Complete each distance in any order, at any time during the race window.
- Challenge yourself to the finish line, or see how you compete with others on our global leaderboard for each race
- Participate solo, or create a team for your family, friends or co-workers
- Upload results with the ASICS Runkeeper App, a connected fitness device, or manual time upload.
- Race outside on your own route, or indoor on a treadmill
- Your registration fee includes taxes, your race kit featuring exclusive Canada Army Run merchandise and finisher’s coins, and race kit shipping anywhere in Canada
- Includes additional access to our exclusive training events and distance challenges.
- Participants will receive finisher coins for the 5K, Half Marathon, and an exclusive Commander’s Challenge coin
- Race Dates
- September 09 — November 07
- Exclusive Army Run Gear
This event is a virtual event. To learn more about how virtual events work and get tips for success, visit our Virtual Race page!