5K + Half Marathon
Established in 2016, take part in one of Canada’s largest and most unique race experiences!
Theme: Commander’s Challenge
The Canadian Army (CA) motto, “Vigilamus pro te” means to stand on guard for thee, and indicates the CA’s primary purpose: the defence of Canada and all Canadians. The Canadian Army Badge is the symbol held closest to the CA, and Canada Army Run.
- We welcome participants and athletes of all abilities and fitness levels
- Take part in each of the 5K and Half Marathon events under one registration.
- Complete each distance in any order, at any time during the race window.
- Challenge yourself to the finish line, or see how you compete with others on our global leaderboard for each race
- Participate solo, or create a team for your family, friends or co-workers
- Upload results with the ASICS Runkeeper App, a connected fitness device, or manual time upload.
- Race outside on your own route, or indoor on a treadmill
- Includes additional access to our exclusive monthly training events, and our Fort Frontenac Distance Challenge.
- Participants will receive finisher coins for the 5K, Half Marathon, and an exclusive Commander’s Challenge coin
Exclusive Army Run Gear
Upon your registration you have the option to select the merchandise of your choice.