Honour your loved ones through Remembrance Row
2017 saw the launch of Remembrance Row, presented in partnership with the Royal Canadian Legion – a moving on-course feature that showcases photographs of veterans who have passed as a way to honour loved ones that served.
With our 2020 Virtual Race, we are continuing our tradition with a digital version of Remembrance Row
To Enter Your Submission:
- You must be a registered participant to be eligible
- Visit our instructions page and complete the Remembrance Row submission on our Fanomena page
- Submissions must include photos to be accepted. Stories are optional.
- Submissions must be completed by a registered participant in the 2020 Canada Army Run Virtual event.
- All submissions must be reviewed and approved by Canada Army Run
- Inappropriate content and conduct will not be accepted or tolerated by Canada Army Run
- The deadline for submissions is midnight EST, August 31, 2020
- Remembrance Row will be open for participant viewing from September 8-25, 2020
- Only “Information”-style content will be accepted. Other formats will not be accepted
Visibility and Information Sharing
- Only Canada Army Run will view and approve submissions
- Submissions will be visible to all participants and general public as a live event page
- Submission content may be used for promotional purposes on Canada Army Run or Canadian Army social media
- Participants may be contacted for additional information to share your story
Submission Deadline: 31 August @ Midnight Eastern
Official Sponsor of Remembrance Row: