Honour loved ones through Remembrance Row
2017 saw the launch of Remembrance Row, presented in partnership with the Royal Canadian Legion – a moving on-course feature that showcases photographs of veterans who have passed as a way to honour loved ones that served.
With our 2021 Virtual Race, we are continuing our tradition with a digital version of Remembrance Row
Official sponsor of Remembrance Row:
Link for 2021 submissions
To enter a submission for 2021, please go here:
Please ensure you have read and understood the submission guidelines and steps below.
- Submissions must be completed by a registered participant in the 2021 Canada Army Run Virtual event.
- All submissions must be reviewed and approved by Canada Army Run
- Inappropriate content and conduct will not be accepted or tolerated by Canada Army Run
- The deadline for submissions is midnight EST, August 31, 2021
- Remembrance Row will be open for participant viewing from September 9-24, 2021
- Only “Information”-style content will be accepted. Other formats will not be accepted