Canada Army Run champions Support Our Troops, the official charitable cause of the Canadian Armed Forces. Support Our Troops meets the unique needs and special challenges faced by members of the Canadian Armed Forces community, and their families, as a result of military service.
Help make a difference!
Since 2008, through race proceeds and the fundraising efforts of participants, Canada Army Run has contributed over $3.6 million to Support Our Troops and the Soldier On program to care for the ill and injured and build resilient military families. On behalf of our men and women in uniform – who do so much to keep us safe at home and abroad – THANK YOU for Standing With Us!
How can you help?
- Check out the Peer to Peer Fundraising Toolkit to learn how to fundraise for Canada Army Run
- Set up a fundraising page
- Engage your network to raise funds for the women and men who serve our country
Accessing and personalizing your fundraising page
When you registered, a Fundraising Page was automatically created. All you need to do is personalize it! Add a photo if you like, set a fundraising goal and add a message. Then, invite your friends, family, colleagues and neighbours to pledge you.
- Go to Race Roster: https://raceroster.com/events/2020/26220/2020-canada-army-runcourse-de-larmee-du-canada
- Click Sign In on the top right-hand corner
- Once you sign in, click Menu on the top right-hand corner
- Scroll down and click Share Pledge Page and you will land on your pledge page for Canada Army Run
- To the right, click Edit Page and make any updates you would like. You can add a pledge goal, a message, and/or an image
- Once you are finished, click Save Updated Pledge Information.
Sharing your personal fundraising page
Once you’ve customized your fundraising page, it’s time to share it!
- Go to your personal pledge page (see above for instructions)
- You will see four buttons that you can click to share via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and/or email
- Click on the method you’d like to use to share your message, customize your message and share away!
THANKS to all our participants, fundraisers, sponsors, volunteers and everyone else who makes it possible for use to contribute to Soldier On and the Support Our Troops fund. Together, we ARE making a difference!