Fundraising efforts from Canada Army Run support Soldier On and the Support Our Troops fund – official funds of the Canadian Armed Forces that provide assistance to ill and injured soldiers and military families in need.
Help make a difference!
Since 2008, through proceeds and the fundraising efforts of participants, Canada Army Run has contributed more than $2.6 million to Soldier On and the Support Our Troops fund for programs that help ill and injured soldiers and military families in need. On behalf of our men and women in uniform – who do so much to keep us safe at home and abroad – THANK YOU! We are hoping to make our largest contribution ever this year and would love your help!
How can you help?
By fundraising for Canada Army Run, you will help make a difference in the lives of our military members in need. Upon registration, a fundraising page is automatically set up for you. If you’ve started to use it, that’s fantastic. Thank you! If you haven’t, it’s not too late. Details on how to get started are below. For a bit of fun, we’ve added a new feature to our fundraising platform. By default, all registrants are assigned the rank of fundraising “Recruit”. As you raise funds, you will be promoted up the ranks – all the way up to General – and a picture of the new rank badge will appear on your fundraising page.
Accessing and personalizing your fundraising page
When you registered, a Fundraising Page was automatically created. All you need to do is personalize it! Add a photo if you like, set a fundraising goal and add a message. Then, invite your friends, family, colleagues and neighbours to pledge you.
- Go to Race Roster: https://raceroster.com/events/2019/19827/2019-canada-army-runcourse-de-larmee-du-canada
- Click Sign In on the top right-hand corner
- Once you sign in, click Menu on the top right-hand corner
- Scroll down and click Share Pledge Page and you will land on your pledge page for Canada Army Run
- To the right, click Edit Page and make any updates you would like. You can add a pledge goal, a message, and/or an image
- Once you are finished, click Save Updated Pledge Information.
Sharing your personal fundraising page
Once you’ve customized your fundraising page, it’s time to share it!
- Go to your personal pledge page (see above for instructions)
- You will see four buttons that you can click to share via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and/or email
- Click on the method you’d like to use to share your message, customize your message and share away!
THANKS to all our participants, fundraisers, sponsors, volunteers and everyone else who makes it possible for use to contribute to Soldier On and the Support Our Troops fund. Together, we ARE making a difference!