Canada Army Run champions Support Our Troops and the Soldier On program, the official charitable cause of the Canadian Armed Forces. Support Our Troops meets the unique needs and special challenges faced by members of the Canadian Armed Forces community, and their families, as a result of military service.
About Fundraising with Army Run
Help make a difference!
Since 2008, through race proceeds and the fundraising efforts of participants, Canada Army Run has contributed over $4 million to Support Our Troops and Soldier On to care for our Canadian Armed Forces community, their families and the ill and injured. This includes providing financial assistance to promote family resiliency and to support the recovery, rehabilitation, and reintegration of members with a physical and/or mental illness or injury.
On behalf of our men and women in uniform – who do so much to keep us safe at home and abroad – THANK YOU for Standing With Us!
You have been busy training for race day and now it is time to flex your fundraising skills. Your efforts and desire to assist the women and men who serve our country and their families will be rewarded!
- If you raise $250, you will receive a registration discount code for Canada Army Run 2022
- If you are one of the top 10 fundraisers, you will receive a gift certificate from Via Rail with a value of up to $1000.
- The Top 3 Fundraisers will also receive an iRobot Roomba
- The 3 Fundraisers with the most number of unique donors will receive a QardioBase2 WiFi Smart Scale and Body Analyzer
- The members of the Top Fundraising Team will receive a significant registration discount code for Canada Army Run 2022.
Check out the fundraising toolkit for tips and tricks!