Participants can take part in free training races as they prepare for Canada Army Run in September! These events are designed to:
- Keep you motivated
- Progress your training throughout the season, with increasing distance options as you near race day
- Monthly 2K events, perfect for any new athlete or to include family
Registration for each event is not required. Only registered participants for the September event will have access to training races.
- Juno 2K
- 5K presented by General Dynamics Mission Systems – Canada
- 10K presented by Accora Village, CAF’s First Choice for Ottawa Apartments and Townhomes
Opportunity to upload results time
Exclusive digital finisher medal for each event completed
Digital finisher certificate for each event completed
How to complete your training race:
- Complete a run from the available distance options, and make note of your finish time
- Visit the results page here: https://results.raceroster.com/results/qdbsjxetar6rqb5v
- Select your distance from the drop-down option in the “Results” section
- Click “Submit a virtual result” from the “Post your virtual results” section
- Verify your registration with either your Race Roster login, or confirmation number and last name (this step may be skipped if you are already logged in)
- Manually enter your finish time in the provided space, and submit.
Once complete, you can view the global results for each event, and click your name to view your personal results page and receive your finisher certificate.
Note for multiple registrants under one account:
For multiple registrations, please locate the appropriate confirmation number from your participant dashboard.
Completion period opens: Friday May 21, 06:00am
Completion period closes: Wednesday May 26, 11:59pm
Completion period opens: Friday June 18, 06:00am
Completion period closes: Wednesday June 23, 11:59pm
Completion period opens: Friday July 16, 06:00am
Completion period closes: Wednesday July 21, 11:59pm
Completion period opens: Friday August 20, 06:00am
Completion period closes: Wednesday August 25, 11:59pm