Run, walk or roll 10K with the Canadian Army!
Theme: 70th anniversary of the Battle of Kapyong
During the Korean War, Canadian troops and our allies fought a battle in the Kayong Valley from 22-25 April 1951. Though heavily outnumbered, the soldiers of the 2nd Battalion, Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry persevered in the face of great adversity, preventing a breakthrough on the UN central front.
Holding the line at Kapyong was an impressive achievement, but came at a cost. Ten Canadians were killed and 23 were wounded. Our fallen soldiers at Kapyong were among the 516 Canadians who died in service during the Korean War.
- We welcome participants and athletes of all abilities and fitness levels
- Challenge yourself to the finish line, or see how you compete with others on our global leaderboard
- Participate solo, or create a team for your family, friends or co-workers
- Upload results with the ASICS Runkeeper App, a connected fitness device, or manual time upload.
- Race outside on your own route, or indoor on a treadmill