SERVING ARMY PERSONNEL will be given the opportunity to purchase two (2) tickets during an advance ticket sale time period starting on Monday February 3rd, 2020 at 0800 hrs.
General sales will commence on Tuesday February 4th, 2020 at 0800 hrs.
- All ticket orders will be processed with the order form posted on this website
- Order forms will be accepted by ONE of the following two methods (DO NOT SEND BY MULTIPLE MEANS):
- Internal DND Email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- External Email to: email@example.com
- Any Advance order forms received before 0800 hrs on Monday, February 3rd will NOT be accepted
- Any General sale order forms received before 0800 hrs on Tuesday, February 4th will NOT be accepted
- An order form is required for each individual or pair of tickets sold. Order forms MUST include the credit card number of the person purchasing the ticket(s). Credit card transactions will not be processed online but manually posted by Army Officers’ Mess staff once your ticket request is verified and confirmed.
- Ticket purchase maximums per individual:
- Serving Army personnel (including Serving Army Honourary Appointments) – 2 tickets on Feb 3rd
- Serving Navy, Air Force personnel – 2 tickets on Feb 4th
- DND Civilian employees - 2 tickets on Feb 4th
- Retired personnel – 2 tickets on Feb 4th
- Foreign Armed Forces, Police, RCMP, Diplomatic corps – 2 tickets on Feb 4th
- Due to the fact that demand far exceeds ticket availability each year we are no longer able to accept additional ticket requests for family/friends of serving Army personnel
- Tables are in rounds of 10 (no exceptions)
- When purchasing your tickets please indicate other persons/couples you wish to be seated with up to the table maximum of 10 seats. It is imperative that all persons submit a form while tickets are still available. Tickets will not be put aside for persons you indicate on your form but who do not submit their own form before we sell out. See Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for more information regarding submitting multiple forms for all persons sitting at your table or to cross reference names for those submitting forms on both February 3rd and February 4th who wish to sit together.
- Please indicate your unit/branch/directorate/command affiliation in order to create table affiliations within close proximity
- Submitting an order form does NOT guarantee your ticket purchase
- You will receive email confirmation that your ticket order form has been received within 48 hrs and it will indicate that you have either successfully obtained your ticket(s) or that your name has been placed on a waiting list. If you do not receive notification within 48 hrs contact the Ball Chairman immediately to confirm that your email was indeed received and registered. (firstname.lastname@example.org) Phone: (613) 302-3590
- Tickets will be mailed out approximately two weeks after you receive your email confirmation.